BLOG | CAREERS | STORE | CONTACT | FORUMS
1. Maximum number of records in report
Due to limitations of processing time of workflows, the number of records that can be processed for any scheduled report is limited. Below is the suggested benchmark:
If the number of records in “view” is more than those mentioned above then the workflow may give Time-Out error.
2. Views having multiple complex joins with linked entities may error out.
Report scheduler uses the internal view definition (FetchXML) for running the queries against the database and generating the tabular output. It has been observed in few occasions that if the view has linked entities and complex joins then the view definition created by CRM is not well-defined. This may result in an error when scheduling the particular view. You may contact IOTAP support team and we will suggest the round-around solutions for getting through these.
3. CSV or TXT output has open issues
4. Custom Email template feature – This feature is in Beta.
5. Multi-User scheduling of single report feature– This feature is Beta.
Beta release means that the underlying functionality has been not been tested under all the conditions and may need some improvements.
6. Non-English language support.
At this point report scheduler add-on only supports US and UK formats of decimal, currency and date-time.